Friday 3 May 2013

Big Haul #Haultastic

Hello Lovelies!

Yes another haul however before I went away I did some shopping and didn't share it so it looks like May is the month of haul posts!

So during the past few months I have done bits of shopping here and there and think that it is time to share them in a big haul :) These are in no real order and some have been waiting to be blogged about for months and months! Let's get started!!


Now I love me a bit of Benefit! And I have tried some of their skincare range and it even made it to my January Favourites and I really enjoyed using them. I was just passing the Benefit stand and spotted this little  set and was only £12.50 I think don't hold me to that as I can't find it on their website! but you can find all the products from the skincare range here . At such a low price I decided to give it a go as full size products are expensive and this is also good for travelling.



Ok. I caved, big time. This is the Urban Decay Glinda Palate from their Oz The Great and The Powerful collection which can be seen here and is £35 and even I thought that was a bit pricey but I caved when there was one of those massive beauty sales on so I thought why not! Just look at it. It is so pretty. I love Urban Decay and oh yeah it has Disney written on the front and it is Michelle Williams Make-up! In the set which I actually place on my wishlist ages ago with a massive description, there are 6  full size eye shadows in new colours and 2 of which are duo shadows so you are getting 8 shadows! There is also a saturated lip colour pencil in Glinda and 24/7 liner in Rockstar all in a lovely palette with a card to help you recreate the look!



Top - Tornado, Aura, Magic
Bottom - Illusion, Oz, South



This is another product off my wishlist! It is the Benefit go tropiCORAL set and is £22.50 which can be seen here


The set contains a mini version of: Cha Cha tint, High Beam, Coralista blush and plush gloss. I love Benefit products and really can't wait to try them out! I already have tried high beam and love it to pieces! 


From top to bottom: Cha Cha tint, high beam, coralista blush and coralista plush gloss


Oh well, more Oz....not really that surprising is it?? I really like OPI polishes I have 2 from their James Bond Collection which I mentioned in my January Favourites and when I saw these I was like a moth to the flame! I had again written about them in my wishlist! OPI brought out a collection at the same time as the film was released, you can check out the collection here and this set is around £13 which is pretty steep but I am a clever devil and found it at a beauty whole sale place for less! This set includes the 3 I really wanted to try and another one! The colours are: I Theodora You which is like a baby pink, Don't burst my bubble is a lighter pink, Glints of Glinda which is like a peachy tone nude and What wizadry is this? which is a matt gold deep shimmer. I am so excited to try these!!


Something a little less exciting is this wash and mask 2 in 1 from Neutrogena. I love my face was from them and have been looking for a good mask and as this was on offer at Asda for £2  I decided to pick it up, I will let you know how I fair with it!


OOOOOO look at the pretty lip colours!!! 


I picked up a few lip products, the top swatch is the Max Factor lipstick in 825 Pink Brandy is a nice pink toned coral shade and feels really soft on the skin with good colour pay off. The next product is a Topshop lipstick in Macaroon and is slightly more pink than the max factor coral and gives a more matte finish. I love this colour and can't wait to wear it! Next is a gloss I thought would pair nicely with either of them and is Bourjous effect 3D lipgloss in the colour 52, can't seem to find an actual name and is a lovely soft peach coral, it looks quite orange in the packaging and has a hint of shimmer through it. Finally I picked up one of the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Luna. I had read many reviews on them and decided to see what the hype was about and ventured out of my comfort zone of nude lips and got this orange/peachy colour. Look at the colour payoff in the swatch!.

Products ranged from £5-£8


Hope you enjoyed my 'little' Haul!

ttfn

Megs

xx




4 comments:

  1. Great post lovely :D I love the Coralista set!! glad you got it! I have Luna apocalips and its so pretty on just not sure about the smell.. lol!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the set! And yeah, the smell is a bit...hmmm!! LOL

      Megs
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just checking out your blog now!

      xxxx

      Delete