Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #1

Hello Lovelies! 

I thought while I was on a roll this evening I might start something new! I can't promise I will do it every week but I hope to carry this on into the future! So why are we sat here chit-chatting? let's get started!!

So the first item on the wish list ( they are in no particular order ) is a product by Benefit. It's no secret that I LOVE Benefit products! I love love love them to pieces! So when I spied this I went all 'OMGINEEDTHISINMYLIFELIKENOW' (If you ask my friends I have these moments and I wont shut up about whatever it is that I saw!) and it is the Go TropiCORAL lip and cheek set priced at £24.50 which includes: ChaCha Tint which is a mango-tinted lip & cheeck stain, I have used the Benetint before but I would love to try this one out. High Beam which is a luminescent complexion enhancer which I have used before and love! I use it on my brow bone and to highlight my cheek bone. CORALista face powder which is a soft coral powder which I use as a blush and finally an ultra plush CORALista lip gloss which I would love to try!



Pictures from the Benefit website found Here


The second thing on my wish list is some lipsticks from Topshop. I have heard quite a few positive reviews about them and really want to give them a try. I popped into my local store and swatched a couple that really took my eye.
swatch: top - bottom; Innocent, Macaroon and Ohh La La (pictures taken by me and edited in the InstaCollage Free app for my iPhone)

When I was having a look at them I found them to have a really creamy texture and had good payoff. Most of my lipsticks are in the nude/pink family which is why I am drawn to Innocent but during Spring/Summer I tend to go for corals and I thought I might even try an orange! At £8 each they aren't really cheap but are the same price as most drugstore lipsticks but they are definitely a more affordable choice than some high end lipsticks.
Check out the Topshop website here for more information

The next item on my list is there just because it has a light and a mirror in the lipgloss! It is the Gosh Light'n Shine Lip Glazes. 

At £7.99 each they are quite expensive and as I haven't tried one yet I can't say whether or not they are worth it or if you are just paying for the novelty factor. You can find the Gosh makeup line at Superdrug, click here for the like for the Light'n Shine Lip Glaze.
If any of you ladies have tried any please let me know in the comments your verdict!

The next two items combine two of my favourite things: Beauty products and Disney. Can you guess what I am talking about? Go on, Guess!!

It's the Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful palettes and the OPI Oz The Great and Powerful Nail Collection!!
Let's start with the Urban Decay palettes, There are two one for Theodora played by Mila Kunis and one for Glinda played by Michelle Williams and are about £35 each.
Picture taken from the Urban Decay website, you can find more info here

Each palette in a metal tin the same size as the build your own palettes comes with 6 brand new shadows including 2 never before seen duo shades, a small 24/7 eyeliner, Super-Saturated high-gloss lip colour and a get the look card which you can use to recreate the looks in the film! (I was talking to an Urban Decay lady and she said although the shadows are new for the palettes, the lip colour is from the permanent line just re-named for the palette, so if you run out ladies or just want the colour you can still get them!)

The Theodora Palette - the six shades are (top left to bottom right) Broken (pale yellowish satin), Beware (reddish brown matte), Bewitch (dark charcoal brown satin), West (deep brown matallic), Spell duo shade (black satin with green and gold shimmer, Gold matallic with tonal glitter), Jealous duo shade (pale green pearl, dark green pearl). The eyeliner in this palette is a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black (Zero) and the Super-Saturated high gloss lip colour is in Theodora (F-Bomb in permanent collection)

The Glinda Palette - the six shades are (top left to bottom right) Tornado (vibrant purple shimmer), Aura duo shade (iridescent white with blue shift/ iridescent white with red shift), Magic (pinkish purple with a golden shimmer), Illusion (pale peach satin), Oz duo shade (gold with gold glitter, silver with silver glitter), South (warm pale grey with silver micro-glitter). The eyeliner for this palette is a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Purple (Rockstar) and the Super-Saturated high gloss lip colour is in Glinda (Naked in the permanent collection)

The final item is from the OPI Oz collection, its all of them!! you can check them out here on the OPI website. There are six colours in the collection and I honestly can't pick between them!!
I found this picture with all the names on from here and I also found a great blog post of a review of them here

This picture was from this link here

And this concludes my first Wednesday Wishlist! Hope you liked it and here is to many more!!

ttfn

x





2 comments:

  1. I have the Go Tropicoral kit! I loved it because you could try so many of the products at once and they are great sizes! I love high beam and the blush its so pretty! The lip gloss is a gorgeous wash of coral :) very pretty. also I have Topshop's innocent and it is a fab colour for everyday!

    Great post lovely!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!

      I really want to try it, Hope its still available after my holiday! :)

      Megs xxx

      Delete