Saturday 7 July 2012

What's in my bag

Hello :)

Thought I would give the 'What's in my bag' tag a go today!

This is my bag, I currently use it when I go to work and have a smaller one for day to day things
Inside it has 3 sections with a zip for the middle one and a zip to cover all 3
Inside the back pocket all I keep at the moment is my diary and a pen, the pen isn't just for the diary even though it's handy it is also because there are never any pens at work. It's like when you answer the one and someone gives you a message/number and you can never find one, that is what it can be like at work!
In the middle zipped up pocket I keep some paracetamol and ibuprofen, hand cream (Hand Food by Soap and Glory which is my absolute favourite!) and a lip balm, however I left 2 in there one of which being the trusty rosy lips vaseline and then this....
my benetint lip balm! This is slightly redder than the vaseline as it contains benetint which is a lip and cheek tint by benefit (I have a mini one for travel size)
and in the front pocket I have my MASSIVE (and empty) purse, my glasses, ipod touch, car keys, Blackberry curve and Miami Party body spray by Avon.

I now tag YOU to do the same!!

ttfn

Megs x

3 comments:

  1. May I point out that you usually have a vast amount of other crap in there, mostly mine. Since you are like my mother and confiscate my things because I can't be trusted!

    Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your bag! Super cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I picked it up from a charity shop near my dads! xxx

      Delete