Friday 27 July 2012

Trafford Centre Haul!

Hello ladies!!

So I went to the Tafford Centre with Lea and bought a few things and fell in love with a new shop called forever 21!!!


this is Sable by MAC, It was one that I wanted to add to my Pro Palette and was £10

Superdrug!! MUA Eye liner in Snow White (that did make my day!!) £1 and Eylure lashes in 116 £5.25

Forever 21!!! Long star necklace £4.90, Large gold/peach dangle and small blue and clear stud earrings £2.40 each, bracelets £5.65 for the group and small compact mirror £2.40!! I could of easily spent more money!!


Natural Collection at Boots were on 3 for £5 for my nan!!


H&M!! Last minute buy from H&M sunglasses £6.99!

And what I actually went to get.......
coral/orange/pink and white maxi dress from Monsoon! was £79 reduced to £23!!!!! BARGIN!!!

Off now ladies!! Long weekend ahead!!!

ttfn

Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment