Thursday 12 July 2012

Avon!

Hello :)

So I was flicking through my avon magazine and spotted a few things that interested me:
The big thing at the back is a scarf which was £6, I had spied it before and at £12 previously I thought it a little too pricey so when it was in for £6 I thought that a more reasonable price to pay! it is a camel colour with a band of purple with detail at either end and a great accessory to most outfits! 
In the top left corner and below is just some cream and scrub to help get rid of rough skin and soften the heels again these were on other at just under £2 each I think and as it is summer and I may be getting the sandals out I thought it was time to make sure the feet were in pretty condition to face the world! 
In the top right corner is a perfume called Christian Lacroix Nuit and smells amazing! I smelt it a small event held by House of Jessica who is a friend of mine that is my Avon lady and works with FM cosmetics and also sells jewellery.
Now the most exciting items!! I have heard everyone raving about Moroccan oil for there hair and I wanted to give it a go but it is a bit pricey for a student so when Avon brought out their own at an offer price of around £1.50 I jumped at the chance! They also have a shampoo and conditioner at £1.99 each at the moment which I picked up.
 I will give a review near the end of the month!

ttfn!

Megs x

4 comments:

  1. Let me know about that hair stuff, I'm definitely intrigued. Love you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, probably do a product review. Love you too!! xx

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I've just bought that Moroccan oil but it hasn't come yet. I'm excited to try it.

    http://simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend uses it on my hair after she dyes it and loves it!! I looked into it and the price tag was my only iffy feeling about it but I am really excited to try it! thanks for the comment!!! xxx

      Delete